Equipment Leasing Programs
D&M Equipment Company offers lease programs for equipment through Dexter Financial. Leasing equipment presents a beneficial option for those who prefer the tax advantages leasing provides as compared to note financing. As well as are expecting a different equipment mix in years to come than their current needs. Which makes leasing a considerable option for certain applications of on-premise laundry rooms.
Leasing Parameters via Dexter Financial
- Replacement equipment projects may qualify for financing up to 100 percent of list price (including freight, delivery, installation, tax, etc.).
- Leases will be written for terms of 24, 36, 48, 60, 72 or 84 months.
- Minimum amount financed is $3,000.
- Minimum amount financed for term exceeding five years is $75,000.
- First and last lease payments remitted in advance.
- Monthly payment will be set up on automatic draft from bank account.
- Leases may be prepaid in full at any time. Prepayment amount is determined by discounting the then remaining obligation as per lease agreement. Partial prepayments are not accepted.
- Leases may be assumable by a third party, subject to Dexter Financial Services approval. However, original lessee remains obligated until lease is paid in full.
- Landlord waiver and consent form required for transactions greater than $75,000, but less than $150,000.
- Agreement to assign real estate lease required for transactions greater than $150,000.
- Proof of insurance and copy of building lease required for transactions greater than $75,000.
- Dexter manufactured equipment must represent at least 75% of equipment package.
Learn more about Leasing and Dexter Financial Here
Call Toll Free: 800.926.8230
Additional Financing Programs